What you need to know about blockchain system.
UDIAR service allows users to protect their works by using timestamps and distributed blockchain system.
Blockchain system used to make a digital record, consisting of blocks. These blocks are made up of digital pieces of information. Each block contains a cryptographic hash (a digital fingerprint or unique identifier) of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. Once the data is recorded in a block it cannot be altered without having to change every block that came after it. It creates an unquestionable storage of information, one that cannot be disputed or declared to be untrue.
- It uses protected cryptography to secure the data ledgers.
- Data specified in the blockchain cannot be changed.
- Mutual protection of both the author and the user of the work.
- Transactions are more transparent through the use of blockchain technology.
- It has the advantage of being easy to use and fast.