How can I sign up?
It’s easy to create a UDIAR account. Follow these simple steps and join us today!
1. To start creating an account, go to the udiar.net homepage and click “Create Account”. You will be redirected to the registration form.
2. Choose your account type: “As an individual” or “As a company”. Choose “As a company” if you are a company representative.
3. Fill in the form with your name, country of residence, e-mail and password.
– Use only Latin letters (AZ) and numbers.
– All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
4. If you fill in the field incorrectly or skip it, the error will be highlighted in red. Please correct the information and click “Create Account” again.
5. Note: if you see an error: “Email address already in use”, it means that you have already registered an account on our network under this email address.
Go to the login page (click the Login link) and use the “Reset your password” link to reset your password and regain access to your existing account.
If you have problems restoring access to your account, please send a request to our support team.
7. Almost done! Find an email from UDIAR in your inbox and confirm your registration by clicking on the confirmation link.
Can’t find a confirmation email? Click “Forward” and don’t forget to check your Spam or Promotions (Gmail) folders.
If this does not help, please contact our support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org